3. E

Newbie in need of help

more pictures
  4. E

Newbie in need of help

pictures of the model
  5. E

Newbie in need of help

Hey all! Sorry I am still unable to share any pictures. We figured out how the servomaster board works last week and we installed everything at the train station this morning! It looks to be working great. the gates go up and down with just a little discrepancy in timing as they don't match...
  6. E

Newbie in need of help

Ok, I sent an email and was able to get the instructions emailed back almost instantaneously! Thanks Circuitron! As far as the TDP and Assoc. Servo Master, I can't get a reply back from phone calls or emails. One of the emails doesn't work and I just leave messages. So, a far fetched question...
  7. E

Newbie in need of help

Well we were able to go to the museum yesterday and I took a few pictures of everything I could see "clearly". Unfortunately my card reader decided not to work on me so I can't upload the pictures until I get an SD card adapter/reader. Hopefully I can do that soon enough. Another board I...
  8. E

Newbie in need of help

Well there's some good news... Hahaha!! Oh Lord, what did I get myself into?! Well the museum was closed when we went over there, even after they told us they would be open, but oh well. we will for sure be there tomorrow. At least the wiring for the most part is exposed and easy to get to...
  9. E

Newbie in need of help

These are some of the other things this model train uses: TECH 4 MRC 260 http://www.modelrec.com/search/product-view.asp?ID=1297 TECH II Railpower 1440 Tru-sound DP and Assoc Servo Master
  10. E

Newbie in need of help

I will have to take some pictures of the "mess" to show just how insane it is! Haha! We have had projects that we do where we go from the ground up and our wiring is color coded, labeled using a labeling machine, and wired extremely clean and neat. It should be fun to troubleshoot this to say...
  11. E

Newbie in need of help

The reason I put experts as "experts" is because they think somehow a college student in engineering is considered an expert. Haha! Sorry, I should have been more clear. I have as much experience as the guys who have been working on that train do. Now, my boss has worked as an ME/EE for about...
  12. E

Newbie in need of help

Thanks! I am going to the train station today and I will take as many pictures as I can. Hopefully they don't look too terrible as I only have my cell phone camera. I am sure I will have more questions! The only other thing I know at this point is the train setup uses "curcuitron" boards and...
  13. E

Newbie in need of help

Hello all, I just joined the site hoping I can get some expertise and maybe some questions answered. First off, I have no experience with model railroads other than seeing them a few times in my life and having a small track with a few cars and an engine that went around the Christmas tree when...

Back