Search results

1. E

Piko G Trains - Any good?

Hi all, I am considering getting a G Gauge Layout for the backyard and stumbled upon a Piko G Train set for $100.00. The set includes a loco, boxcar, and caboose along with 12 pieces of track to form a circle and a power pack. I'm not familiar with this brand - are they any good? Is the...
  2. E

How small can I go to for an over/under HO Layout?

Yeah, I guess I am having difficulty asking the question as I don't have a lot of knowledge. Do you think I could do an up and over with a 4 x 6 area in HO gauge? I would like to have an up and over as it would raise the track up and maybe give me the option to lay on top of a mountain or go...
  3. E

Thanks for the reply. I'm a newbie on this so what are we looking at as far as the layout size - 4 x 6 feet, 4 x 8 feet? Thanks again, Ed
  4. E

Hi all, I am looking at getting the HO trains out of the attic and setting up a layout. I would like to set up a layout that would have many areas for landscaping along with an over/under (trestles of one track over another and trestles over water). Like many, space is always a...

Back