Search results

1. izelforshezel

A4 Locomotive "Dwight D. Eisenhower" on the move!

Hi there, I don't post alot on here, but I thought this would interest some people. I volunteer everyday (in the summer) at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I work in the Education Department, developing and leading programs for school groups, researching, etc. Anywho...
  2. izelforshezel

Tables done!

Just finished all the tables my brother and I need for our first layout. It will be in HO scale. Now on to track laying!
  3. izelforshezel

Just got back from the Train Show

Hey everyone, I just got back from the 10th Annual Titletown Train Show in Green Bay, Wis. Here are a few pics of the layouts and other things there. Green Bay and Western (GBW) Locomotive
  4. izelforshezel

First layout questions

Hi, I am constucting my first layout. It is HO scale. I was wondering if anyone knew of an interesting track plan for a 4x10. I am not sure where I want my track and in what shape I want it in and I'm hoping after seeing some cool track plans I could become inspired. I was looking for something...
  5. izelforshezel

Track Brand

Hi, I am planning on building my first layout and was wondering about what kind of track I should use. I have a little bit of Bachmann E-Z Track but not enough for what I want to do. Should I get more E-Z Track? I have also heard of Atlas Track. Is Atlas a better choice and would I have to wire...
  6. izelforshezel

New Model Railroader

Hey, I just got interested in model trains and decided to create my own layout. I already have a train, some track, and am in the process of building a table. My question is: What's a good place to start on a layout?

Back