Search results

1. lginc

Next 3...

just was wondering if their is anyone else out there that likes the "unusual", or odd engines, you know, the kind that will probably never be made in plastic. i really like to do the stuff nobody else has. the next three engines i would like to try and do this year(06) are, an RSD4 highnose...
  2. lginc

HO layout pics

hey all, here are a couple pics off the HO layout. the pics are kinda old, but will post new ones as they come.;) :D the two shots of the aerotrain are from the day i got it, before i had done ANY work to it, was just happy to get it at the time so i took a couple pics. thanks:D -Dean
  3. lginc

Proper posting?

hey, guys(gals?), i want to get off on the right foot. i understand how to post pics, my questions are: 1- can you put pics in a post? 2-how many kb should i reduce the pics to(example,50kb)? 3-do i have to state there are pics in the thread, in the thread topic?,and last for now, if i wanted to...
  4. lginc

Another new guy on the block

hey all! i found this forum about a week ago, and have been checking it out since. really looks GREAT! i love all the pics on here, seems like a real visual site. i love to see other peoples work, and like to post pics of mine. i reconize some of you on here from another forum, GLAD to see you...

Back