Search results

1. B

1/87th Submarine

Other way around, 1/72 scale is larger scale then 1/87 scale.
  2. B

This is just wrong!!!!!!

Thats ok, Im still not sure where Boston is. LOL Its like the joke in Boston, Massachusetts ends at 495 and there is no electricity or running water West of 128. Brian
  3. B

This is just wrong!!!!!!

Belchertown is pretty much right above the "D" in Springfield Brian
  4. B

This is just wrong!!!!!!

I am just West of that blizzard warning area, and in the winter storm warning area. Im sure I will see something here, I just love to laugh at family I have in Memphis. I guess the whole state shuts down when they see a flake or two.
  5. B

This is just wrong!!!!!!

Up here in New England, thats just a dusting. B
  6. B

Derailment caught on tape!

If anything there is a in house report that the engineer and conductor fills out. Lord knows I filled enough of them out over the years! I work with a guy who has his pre-filled out like the RR and name and ect.
  7. B

usually something serious... like when injury or death occurs. Or when I put 6 ethanol cars on the ground, 2 on their sides last month. Stuff like that is serious. FRA reports are generally not open to public when there is a minor incident or a near miss.
  8. B

So if you get into a car accident on the way to work, and it does not make the news, does that mean it was covered up? Is there suppose to be some federal report on your car accident? I just don't get what you are driving at? Just because there was no report, does not mean there is a cover up...
  9. B

Why would they want to cover it up? If you were trespassing, its simple, you may be arrested. Its their property and its up to them what they have done
  10. B

Amtrak Passenger Car total

Vermonter runs with 5, sometimes 6 cars depending on demand

Back