Search results

1. DJ Orion NS5426

Clinton Central Model Railroad

I'm surprised I haven't posted this already. The Clinton Central Model Railroad Club is located in Castanea, PA. Castanea is minutes from Lock Haven, PA, half-hour/40 minutes from Williamsport, and 40 minutes from Montoursville, PA which is the home of Bowser and English's Model Railroad...
  2. DJ Orion NS5426

Quick ditch light question(s)

Hey guys, I just purchased a details west ditch light kit for my Athearn SD50. I have heard that the light bulbs should be 1.5v but the bulbs that were supplied were 3v. Should I need resistors? Also, I am wiring them into the headlight leads until I get a new decoder so does anyone have...
  3. DJ Orion NS5426

Clinton Central Model Railroad

The Clinton Central Model Railroad Club is located in Castanea, Pennsylvania, just outside of Lock Haven. Our club is housed in an 1884 New York Central train station. Our layout is in the old freight room, which is about 28ft by 40ft. If you look straight down at the DCC layout from above, it...
  4. DJ Orion NS5426

New from PA

Hey guys, my name is Jeff and I'm from the Williamsport area in Central Pennsylvania. I have been into the hobby pretty much all of my life but I really only have been active in the last two years. I belong to the Clinton Central Model Railroad Club in Castanea, PA, near Lock Haven. I only...

Back