Search results

1. K

Led wiring setup

hi tankist.just looking at the micro switch setup you have and it looks a great idea for what i want to do. just one thing...how do i wire it up? what wire goes wher? i presume i connect the led connectors to the terminals but which terminal and what about the power source regards kato
  2. K

Control panel project (in progress)

great hi tanklist, that is exactly the way i want me led's to work..i have attached a pix of the momentary switches i use..i use 2/turnout whereas it seems u only use one per turnout..is it the same switch i use or is yours much different? i can see ur led's are they the bezel type? i can see...
  3. K

Led wiring setup

link yer m8 i did thanx..... so you were a firefighter also...so was i..i was a station commander which i think is the same rank as you were...i was a permanent firefighter in sydney for nearly 30yrs...i retired in 2002 thru work injury banged my knees up fighting a fire...
  4. K

Led wiring setup

thanx ok thanx m8 for all ya help....itz greatly appreciated
  5. K

Led wiring setup

thanx dub thanx dub, but alas i'm now more confused with your skech..i presume the red and green squares represent led's, if so then when are the switches? i'm not sure if i mentioned that i am DCC not dc...and i don't want to show a track direction light i just want to be able to hook up a...
  6. K

Led wiring setup

thanx ok thanx mate....i think i can understand that now, will give it a try in the next few days.
  7. K

Led wiring setup

toggle no i want to use the momentary switches that i use to operate the points..when i switch the points i want the line that the point opens to light up green and the other green led to turn off and vice versa wehn i re switch the points eg..if the turnout is activated to go to the siding...
  8. K

Led wiring setup

thanx dub thanx dub for your assistance...only a few problems......I live in OZ.. 1. what is a memory switch? and is it used with the SP momentary switch? 2. do i need a diode for both led's? 3. I presume the diode is used in place of the resistor, but is it connected to the momentary...
  9. K

Led wiring setup

i have a problem and hope someone can help me.. i have n-gauge setup using peco turnouts and motors and use SP momentary switches to activate the motors and also a 16v AC power supply. what i need to know and hope that someone can give me a sketch of the correct setup to wire a led (both...
  10. K

Trying to get my layout going - N DCC

same design ajaxusa i have the same track design runnning and boy!!!!..what a nightmare it has been.. the atlas design and wiring setup is in some places incorrect..the main fault lies within the reverse loop, they have placed one to many plastic rail joiners at the crossover turnouts...

Back