Search results

1. Q

Weekly Photo Fun 4-2/4-8

Yes, I used fine point sharpies on the centerflow. I bought a 5 or 6 pack at walmart for like 6 bucks. Hamltn, yeah, i wasnt too happy with the flash, it wasnt coming out good either way with it on or off. When I build my layout, it will have good lighting above it. I want the pics to look...
  2. Q

Weekly Photo Fun 4-2/4-8

I totally agree. Maybe what I said shouldnt have came out so harsh towards the gentleman. If the drinks are on you, then I am there! LOL heres some pics to add to the WPF! Apologies to ol' three railer Laidoffsick and the rest of the members who had to hear me rant. I just felt like if jeffrey...
  3. Q

Weekly Photo Fun 4-2/4-8

You're absolutely right, these rivet counters need to go work for the actual railroad. Model railroading is supposed to be a hobby. A hobby is supposed to be fun and to keep someone busy in the free time. If Jeff wishes to weather his cars the way he does, I see nothing wrong in that...
  4. Q

N Scale C40-9Ws?

http://www.blwnscale.com/Kato%20C44-9W.htm heres an undecorated version of the dash 9 for sale. I havent seen too many of these around.
  5. Q

N Scale C40-9Ws?

no, decals for the unibrow or white face. Best decals hands down for accuracy are shellscale. Especially number board wise. I built a GP38 high hood, RP E4D and RP E4C slugs to go with the GP38. I will be using Shellscale for the numberboards on these units and then when I get my Kato Dash 9 I...
  6. Q

N Scale C40-9Ws?

http://www.mark4design.com/html/n_cabs___short_hoods.html midway through, you will see dash 9 kato. 22.00. also try http://www.shellscale.com/ for decals
  7. Q

N Scale C40-9Ws?

Yes, there is a correct cab made by mark4design for the kato dash 9 specifically for the NS C40's. ill post the link for you here. the price is usd and shipping is 8 dollar international. hes from new zealand or austrailia, I forgot which one.
  8. Q

Let's see your police/fire scenes

Love the jail scene, being that I was a county sheriff's correction officer for 3 years until my lay off of last year. Hoping the next three weeks will be good. I have test after test to take for different depts!
  9. Q

Kato SD 70 M - What are the extra parts?

Yeah, rear mu's are also included. I forgot to list them. I used my rear mu's for other projects. lol
  10. Q

Coal operation

How bout maybe a power plant that is served by coal. Have some modern 6 axle power deliver it. Use an older switcher from the transition days as the plants engine that moves the cars into the plant for unloading. MRR had a nice HO scale plant in the current issue. I am an n scaler, i will be...
  11. Q

Kato SD 70 M - What are the extra parts?

the parts extra would be handrails that attach the step ups to the cab and numberboards. Also have long shank couplers. I have 2 sd70m's.
  12. Q

N scale Loco Shells

I contacted Atlas for N scale shells. I recently purchased an atlas gp38. They were very helpful through emails since i am making a Norfolk Southern High Hood diesel. The parts were marked for gp38/40/40-2. I also bought a few lil details to add to the engine from them. They have a minimum order...

Back