Search results

1. T

Memphis Society of Model Railroaders

The Memphis Society of Model Railroaders or MSMR is an all scales all interests club that meets the first saturday night of each month at 7:00 PM at the Highland St Church of Christ, 443 S Highland Memphis Tn 38111. The feature program varies each month. SIG's or other clubs associated with MSMR...
  2. T

The Wrecking Crew - Birmingham, Al

The Wrecking Crew is a great group, they will be displaying their sectional layout at the NMRA SER convention Memphis 2006, Railin' on the River June 9-11 2006. The link to the convention is on the Memphis Society of Model Railroaders (another great group, if I do say so) web site www.msmr.name...
  3. T

Modern-day New York Central System (SD70MACs and all!)

Rex, I am writing the second now, the feature layout will be the Pittsford and East Rockport which is loosely based on the NYC in the Adirondacks. I hope to see you at the convention. I will probably be the guy running around like a lunatic with a big bulls eye on my back. LOL. Believe it or...
  4. T

Thanks Thanks for your kind words. I was in a little rush to post the photos last night and pulled the wrong photo off the hard drive for the first one. Our club is doing an exhibit at the Pink Palace Museum in Memphis right now and tomorrow I will try to get several action shots of the...
  5. T

You are not alone!!! Those are not the only modern NYC equipment out there. Here are a couple of pictures of units belonging to my son and I. Mike Fleming President, Memphis Society of Model Railroaders Chairman, NMRA SER convention Memphis 2006, Railin' on the River

Back