Search results

1. L

What's your Best custom locomotive?

Theres a gentlemen in OakVille Ontario Canada who has some FANTASTIC work See Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14503095@N04/sets/72157603913931681/
  2. L

British narrow gauge in 009 - County Gate

Just wanted to say your layout is amazing I LOVE! your scenery and your attention to detail is supurb ! ... Great work :)
  3. L

Building a layout from scratch (Need Advice)

I had such an elaborate plan in my head, and I can see it in my head, however, I've never actually gotten around to getting proper measurments. **Note my layout is NOT! a completed loop, but a back and forth layout. Everything has been done by simply guessing and estimating in my head. I...
  4. L

So, 14" that would be from the corner of the wall, to the apex of the corner? See Diagram Also, I've been playing with a few Model train layout softwares, and no matter what, I can never seem to get both ends of the (22 and 24.5 inch turns) to meet at the other end sparing the same distance...
  5. L

Hmm, well I was planning on only having the shelf about 6" out from the wall on the striaghts, maybe 8" as per the turns I was kinda hoping to keep them as narrow as possible, due to the extreme space limitations in my room.
  6. L

Thats great Kerry, Thanks. As per the 75" distance for the incline, I won't be going shorter because its such a long and heavy train. 10 of these: plus a dummy F59PH I will be using the #8 turnouts, given that I have the space on my layout to do so. Aswell, for the 24.5" radius...
  7. L

New Layout

Oh Really? Bummer, I also note that you can't create any elevations yet :( Thanks anyways Grant
  8. L

progress so far

Looks fantastic, How long has it taken you to get this far?
  9. L

New Layout

Hey this software looks pretty good, are there any limitations to using the demo?
  10. L

I'm about to start my layout, I'm going to be running 2 trains, a 10 car Go Transit and an 8 car Via Rail. They will be parrallel lines running in my bed room along the wall. There is going to be all 4 walls covered in a shelf like layout except where the door is. I have a few questions I'd...
  11. L

New Layout

Wow, how did you get those drawings? is there an application to draw track layouts?

Back