Search results

1. N

Union Pacific and BNSF question

I live in Harrisburg PA were Conrail got purchased by Norfolk Southern, but I noticed recently they have a Union Pacific AC or Dash 8, and 2 BNSF engines that they use also. How come they are on NS's line? Just courious.
  2. N

Proto-2000 DCC comatibility

I am thinking of getting a few of the Walthers Life-Like Proto 2000 series engines with the DCC decoder installed, however when I do, I am not sure which DCC system its comatible with, for example Digitrax. I called the tech support but had to leave a message, so I was wondering if anyone here...
  3. N

Small layout suggestions

Well I bought some well cars, and just found out they are to large for my layout. :( Since the smallest diameter is 18" and the largest is 22", what types of cars and locos would be perfect for the layout? I hope the train shop can exchange them. Since I have all the packaging. :rolleyes:
  4. N

Intermodal container trailer name

What are the names of the trailers that the intermodal containers fit on for transport? I need some for my layout. I believe they can stack them up cause I seen several stacks of them at the local intermodal yard. Thanks Mr Nubie :D
  5. N

Nubie question

I am new to the forum. I am working on my 1st layout, its small 4x6 but its going to have allot going on. Anyway part of the layout requires a line to be elevated, and I am building a trestle system out of wooden girders. I need to know how you can paint cork a concreate color, and I tried it...

Back