Search results

1. K

Magazine Subscription

Asked for a subscription for Christmas and was told that was a stupid present and I should just get one. Looking for opinions as to the best N scale one out there. I looked at Model Railroader after a long hiatus and was disappointed with the number of ads and little actual material...
  2. K

Interior Lighting N Scale

Looking to light the interior of a corner store in N scale. Haven't found many good options. Those I have found do not contain wiring instructions, just the LED's themselves. Suggestions?
  3. K

12 Volt power supply

Just bought an N scale building sign that requires a 12V power supply. What do you guys use to create / supply 12V for these types of accessory? Thanks in advance. Ken
  4. K

On the search for coalporters....

Saw a set of coalporters marked for Wisconsin Power & Light (EDGX) at the National Train Show in Milwaukee this past weekend. I can find them at Walther's in HO scale (5344), but not in N scale anywhere. I know they exist; I held the pack in my hand. Anyone have any idea who might have them?
  5. K

Converting couplers

All of my rolling stock has the old couplers and I've noticed that after my several year hiatus, everything on the market has knuckle couplers!! I haven't been able to find any directions on how to convert these things. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Back