Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Thanks Grande Man

A couple of weeks ago you posted about your trip to the Great Smokey Mountain Railroad. It sounded so nice, we decided to go ourselves last week. Took the excursion train from Bryson City to the Nantahala Gorge. A four and a half hour trip. Just great. The scenery was magnificent. Now i want to...
  2. T

Another for Grande Man

Hi, I thought your post and photos of the Great Smokey Mountain Railway were really interesting. So much so, that we have decided to take a view days in May and see it for ourselves, and then go over to Spencer to the Transportation Museum. Neither of which we have ever visited. My question...
  3. T

Gp9m

I recently looked into having a couple of locomotives custom painted to represent two local shortlines. I was really getting excited as they would have made nice additions to my collection representing Western Pennsylvania and would have been for the Pittsburgh & Ohio Central and the New Castle...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.