Search results

1. E

Union Pacific, M.T.H. Electric Trains Settle Trademark Dispute

Wow. So are the model manufactures going to drop that silly $5.00 surcharge some of them have been adding to UP painted locos? -Jeff
  2. E

Find that locomotive!!!!

Lets see any C&NW power. -Jeff
  3. E

Find that locomotive!!!!

Here ya go, right off the big brown truck... I had to do some serious googling to find this one out of L.A. as they don't seem to be around the Midwest hobby shops anymore. I bought it with the intent of painting up a WSOR F unit someday... -Jeff
  4. E

Find that locomotive!!!!

Does this meet the definition of "a WC F45 with or w/o prototypical details"? :D -Jeff
  5. E

1/87th Vehicles

After getting my fill of the Malibu cars at Walmart, I started picking up some of these "Mini-Machines" that were sitting next to the Malibu cars. These are going for $1.67 each also. The Tractors are a little big, but not as big as the 1/64 scale ones from Ertl. These are just about as wide...
  6. E

Find that locomotive!!!!

My pick is: Wisconsin Central SD45 Extra points for two or more in a consist or running long hood forward. :D -Jeff
  7. E

Find that locomotive!!!!

Does this count as a "freelanced paint scheme"? It doesnt exist in prototype form (that I know of). -Jeff

Back