Search results

1. T

My Atlas Turnouts are breaking.... what kind should I get?

peco... I like them better, I've decided Atlas are fine but you either need to be 1) lucky with them out of the box or 2) have more experience than I started with and know how to tune them up before you install them.
  2. T

right, they work but not well, part of my problem is rookie mistake, layout issues, I've fixed most of it, super glue even helped a little
  3. T

I had to get the CDU, I got the one from Peco..it says HO and N, for all solenoid switches... mine wouldn't work without it, even just 1.
  4. T

Okey dokey, to kind of update you guys.. I dabbed some super glue on the throw bars and got them to work again... I had to be VERY careful, the test subject got glued together completely, but it is working. I think some of my problem is that I started 3 months ago with an old 1st-generation...
  5. T

I'm using Atlas turnouts, code 80 standard and #6 both left and right, and am having a problem with the points breaking. I haven't even finished the layout and I've replaced 2 and have 2 that need to be replaced. I think it's because I am using the Peco CDU, I have to, or else the Atlas turnouts...

Back