Search results

1. York614

Concor/Rivarossi Heavyweight Cars Wheelsets

Can anyone tell me what the screw size that will screw into the brass “ferules” that hold the trucks on inside these passenger cars? Am installing some DCC lighting and am going to orient the wheelsets to pick up left rail from one wheelset, right from the other. Also looking for a “drop in”...
  2. York614

n scale Concor passenger car lighting

Can the Kato KAT11212 kits be made to work in the Concor (N&W, Powhatan Arrow) streamlined cars ? Has anyone done this. What about the heavyweight cars (Concor)? If not, has anyone used a readily available kit to do this? Have 3 Class J's, enough cars for 2 Powhatan's (or a Cavalier) and a...
  3. York614

Broadway Limited Y6B 2-8-8-2

Does anyone have one of these? I’d love to know your opinion of it, am considering buying one.
  4. York614

Kato powered chassis as powered freight car pushers

So, what’s the difference between an 11-105,106,107,108,109? What are the motors like in these? I am thinking of building some “powered freight cars” to act as pushers for my underpowered/slippery steamers, and am curious as to whether anyone has done this, as to whether anyone has used these...
  5. York614

Lifelike Proto 2000 USRA 2-8-8-2 N Scale parts

Hard to believe these Lifelike Proto 2000 USRA 2-8-8-2 Y3s are as old as they are. Does anyone know of a source for spare parts for these? Would also like to do a coupler conversion, to double head them in a consist. Has anyone done this conversion? What part did you use (Kaydee coupler)?
  6. York614

Econami in 1st Gen LifeLike 2-8-8-2

I have a first generation Life Like Proto 2000 N&W USRA 2-8-8-2, N Scale. Not DDC ready. Don’t intend to let a little thing like that stop me. Want to install an Econami decoder and Loksound speaker, in the tender. Any advice about isolating the motor from the frame? I know I need to take the...

Back