Search results

1. ScottB74

Bachmann HO Kits For Sale

I have 3 more kits For Sale from my collection. All are Bachmann HO Scale kits that are no longer produced. All kits are complete and NO Broken parts! PM me if interested to make arrangements. Diesel Fueling Rack - $30.00 + Shipping Diesel Sanding Rack - $30.00 + Shipping 2 Diesel Sand Towers -...
  2. ScottB74

HO Building Kits For Sale!

I have several HO Scale Building kits I am not going to be using on my new layout so figure it's time to get rid of them. Complete kits with NO broken or missing parts! If interested PM me for info and to make arrangements. The New River Mining box got bent a little in our last move but...
  3. ScottB74

Hello from a Newbe

Just joined the forum. I will be moving to Green River Wyoming very soon and looking for other modelers in the area. In the process of trying to buy a house there now. I model HO Scale in the Union Pacific. Thanks for letting me join!
  4. ScottB74

Looking for Model Railroaders in Green River Wyoming area!

Anyone in the Green River Wyoming area into model railroading? I'm moving to Green River very soon and looking for other Model Railroaders in the area. We are currently in the process of trying to buy a house there to be closer to our Son and his family.

Back