Search results

1. G

tips

so you want to be a model railroader:well the first thing to do is to fill one pocket with money then another pocket with marbles,now every time you spend money for a Model Railroad item toss away a marble and after a while when you have spent all your money and lost all your marbles you will be...
  2. G

misbehaving loco

sometime back i installed a Digitrax DH165AO into an athearn blue box ac4400 borrowing a page from athearn i soldered new contacts opposite the factory same then hooked the board as is done on an athearn genisis the loco runs fine on dcc but the lights dont work i installed athearn 1.5 volt...
  3. G

joining in the fun

hello i have enjoyed model RRs since i was in knee pants now that i am retired my primary enjoyment is buildind models my wife and i have built a small layout and named it Kansas Central Railway though a good part of our equipment is UP and Santa FE and a few from foreign roads CSX,BN and others...
  4. G

53ft gondola photos

need photos of the new thrall 53ft CHTT gondolas please
  5. G

new? products

recently,back in dec i ordered 4 models of MKT 50ft TOFC flatcars built from 50ft boxcars from lineswestproducts.com and i am curious to know if anyone on this site has also dealt with them i have nothing bad to say about them just curious
  6. G

airbrush weathering paints

can i use artist acrylics in an airbrush when weathering locos,cars and structures ?

Back