Search results

1. M

How to keep the lighting from coming through the building walls?

Hello, Not sure if this is the correct sub forum, but what type of paper/material do you put on the inside of your buildings/houses so the lighting doesn't shine right through the walls? My faller kits come with the papermasks to keep the light only coming out of the windows. The walthers kits...
  2. M

Terminal Block Question

I appreciate the help! Another question. I'm guessing this wouldn't be recommended, but if I'm using a 12 volt wall wart, could I just splice 2 sets of lights to it? I know it would be enough power but didn't know if it was safe to do that.
  3. M

Terminal Block Question

These would have to be soldered to the wires, correct?
  4. M

Terminal Block Question

Thank you! Are you able to send me links for the resistors? Pretty sure I found them online, but want to be sure.
  5. M

Terminal Block Question

Good morning all, Question for you. I bought this terminal block recently. Can I just use a power pack to power this block? If so, what output would I need? I plan on powering a few smaller lights for buildings. Right now, the power packs I have are 12 volts output. Thanks for any advice...
  6. M

Terminal block/Wiring question

That is a nice assortment! Thank you for the link!
  7. M

I believe this is what I'm needing. I just want to send power to the item you pictured and then having that power multiple accessories and lights. So do I just supply the power to where the banana plugs go and then add wires to the terminals that lead to the accessories? Where the banana plugs...
  8. M

This may be a dumb question but when using that strip do I just connect 2 wires from the power pack accessory screws to the strip? Could I just use an old power cord I have, attach the wires to the strip? Once both wires are connected from power source to the strip do I then run the 2 wires...
  9. M

Thank you all for the welcome and help so far. I really appreciate it. I've seen so many great layouts and scenery. I hope to have something like that one day.
  10. M

Would you be able to link a few good terminal strips? I want to make sure I get something good and will work correctly!
  11. M

I built four 4x4 tables and once they were all set up, it was way too big and I wouldn't be able to reach everything. Decided to take one out and have the L shape. Much easier to reach everything and get to the controls!
  12. M

Thank you so much for this information! When I first started setting everything up, I really wasn't sure if I'd know what to do. Trial, error, and Google helped me get things working but I'd like to make it easier haha.
  13. M

Hey everyone! New to the site and hobby, but have always loved model trains! Looking forward to learning from you all! I'm gradually building models and adding to the Platform I built. Basically, I was gifted an HO model Steelers train when I was younger and my wife was given a Lionel O gauge...

Back