Search results

1. T

Short video of my layout

Thanks for all compliments. I wanted to do a baseball park from the beginning. Still need to get some base coach's out there.
  2. T

Short video of my layout

https://youtu.be/EGUbHhSq6RQ
  3. T

Building a new layout

couple of cul de sacs
  4. T

Train Movies

Yeah I think that was it. I was only 10 or 11 when I saw it. Would not mind seeing it again cause I forgot most of it but remember I liked it. Surprised to see it was Martin Scorsese's first Hollywood film.
  5. T

Train Movies

I barely remember this movie when I was a kid in the 60's on TV. A young couple used to jump freight trains and go all over the country. It was kind of a love story I think, any one know the movie I am talking about?
  6. T

Building a new layout

thanks, I would like to find a side loader forklift for it. I understand they are/were more likely in a small yard. can't seem to find one
  7. T

Building a new layout

Jim, I'm thinking about bringing the hidden track behind the elevated track in the back up in front of the elevated track which will be moved back to the wall. Might have an opportunity to do something like you suggested after that is done. Thanks for your suggestion.
  8. T

Building a new layout

a couple more pics
  9. T

1st Scratch built structure

nephew's building
  10. T

Got the shopping carts only put one together so far, 8 per pack. Built my 3rd scratch build structure, tired to model it after my nephew's building he runs his business out of. I think it will be a John Deere dealer on my layout for obvious reasons.
  11. T

Thanks for the link, I have ordered some of those.
  12. T

It's styrene. Do they have n scale shopping carts? I plan to get a trash can, mailbox and maybe some other stuff for the front near the door. i was laying in bed last night and thought I could put a black mat in front of the door that would make it open automatically .
  13. T

I changed the photo to another one per your request. :) i have clear plastic for the window/door it's hard to see. Need to have something in the middle for door divider/handle any one have any ideas?
  14. T

2nd scratch built structure, Food Mart
  15. T

Building a new layout

It has a name the Chesapeake & RockRidge RR
  16. T

Building a new layout

I decided I did not like it after awhile and took it down. Going to get the Whalters butterfly station platform. Thanks for the idea, I used the wood for something else so I can't even try it out.
  17. T

New to the hobby

I'm pretty much a novice but sense no one else has replied to your post I will give you my 2 cents. These forums are a great start to getting the information you desire. There are lots of books for beginners also that will answer a lot of your questions. In the beginning you probably can't do...
  18. T

Blue warehouse, pay no attention to the trailer parks above ground pool in the other parking lot :) http://www1.thedwebsite.net:8080/picshar/train/IM001518.JPG
  19. T

The Hudson Highlands RR, circa 1941

Incredible! You Sir are a Master craftsman.
  20. T

Building a new layout

Went to the hobby shop after church and all they had was 2 sheets of .020 7.5" by 11". got some aged concrete too. They did not have the adhesive or India wash. After cutting the sheets and putting on the layout I was so pleased I called a bunch of other craft stores but none of them had any...

Back