Search results

1. S

Ghosted Locomotive Number

I have a Digitrax DCS52 command center. I haven't worked on my layout while I had, first a knee, and then a hip replaced. Before then I set up four consists. I've cleaned up the track and engine wheels. I can run three out of the four consists. The fourth one has two engines. They don't...
  2. S

Comparing N scale diesels

I currently have Kato, Bachmann, and Broadway Limited DCC diesel locomotives. I have the opportunity to purchase an Intermountain diesel. How do folks rate these brands?
  3. S

I'm all thumbs

I have six older n scale passenger cars with Rapido couplers, and I want to covert them to knuckle couplers. I have purchased several (like a lot) Micro Trains Line 4-Wheel and 6-Wheel Passenger Car Trucks with adjustable couplers ... MT 1017 and 1018 ... and CANNOT get them assembled. The...
  4. S

Con-Cor Passenger Cars Diverging at Turnouts

I recently purchased n scale passenger cars from Con-Cor. A couple of the cars "diverge" when going through a turnout. The front truck goes straight through, but the rear truck takes the turn. It doesn't happen at every turnout every time, but pretty often at a couple of the turnouts. They...
  5. S

Bachmann Power Booster

I have been running three to four consists on my layout for months. I have a Bachmann EZ Command 5 Amp Power Booster supplementing an EZ Command Control Center. All of a sudden I have no power to my track and the red OVERLOAD light is on (on the Power Booster). I removed all but one...

Back