Search results

1. jdetray

Macy's Auctioning Seattle Store's Christmas Train Display

The Christmas train layout featured in the window of the Seattle Macy's store for 73 years is being auctioned off on March 24. The store itself close more than a year ago. The layout is part of an auction of the store fixtures and warehouse equipment. There are a handful of videos of the layout...
  2. jdetray

N-Scale Buildings with Interiors

I wanted my N-scale buildings to have some sort of interiors and to be lighted, but actually constructing tiny interiors was more work than I wanted to do. A quick Google search yielded hundreds of great photos of building interiors so that's what I used. I am by no means the first to use this...
  3. jdetray

Lettering a Smokestack

I need advice on how best to add white lettering to the N-scale smokestack on my layout. My stack is on the left below, and the lettering I want to match is on the actual stack on the right. Yes I know the model smokestack is not quite the same as the prototype. I'm not concerned about that...
  4. jdetray

Atlas #57 Switch Recall

I received the follow email from Atlas today. It refers to this item: http://www.atlasrr.com/trackmisc/57switchcontrol.htm - Jeff Atlas Consumer Update - #57 Switch Recall Dear Atlas Customer, Atlas has recently discovered a potential manufacturing issue with our #57 Deluxe Switch...

Back