Search results

1. T

NCE Power Pro or Digitrax Super Chief??

if your looking for a great wireless system, try CVP Easy DCC (cvpusa.com) hands down THE BEST system out there, you said simple and easy, this system is all about that. Nothing fancy just really really great reliability. i think the last time i checked you could have up to 23 wireless...
  2. T

Digitrax Throttle Question

maverik0. i didnt know it was possible to get a radio equipped super cheif for that low of a price. i will most likely go with the super cheif now. thanks. UP2CSX i am using FRS radios. I have operated on another layout using track warrants by FRS 2 way radios. and it worked just fine...
  3. T

thanks. And i meant the UT4, sorry. haha. i was looking at those, and then i dont know why, but the DT300 popped into my head. And if i have the UR90, do i need the Radio versions to make the throttles wireless? i have 2 way radios that will be used for communication. do i actually...
  4. T

also, what power supply would i need? My layout will be divided into 3 or 4 districts, each with its own 5 amp booster. what power supply would be sufficient? this one: http://www.digitrax.com/prd_ps_ps2012.php or this: http://www.digitrax.com/prd_ps_ps515.php thanks Austin
  5. T

Hello, Ive decided to go with the digitrax super empire builder. And had a question about there throttles. On there website there are radio equipped and infaready throttles. If i buy the superempire builder system, what would i need to make it wireless? the UR90 wireless receiver, i...
  6. T

MRC Wireless can i buy extra wireless throttles?

so your saying if i buy the MRC prodigy Wireless, all i need is to buy the extra throttles? is the wireless receiver like built into the command station or something? thanks
  7. T

MRC Wireless can i buy extra wireless throttles?

Im going to buy the MRC prodigy Wireless, is it possible to buy extra wireless throttles? thanks
  8. T

New To HO DCC

theres lots of companies out there, Digitrax (which is what i use) - digitrax.com EasyDCC - cvpdcc.com MRC Prodigy - modelrec.com NCE - ncedcc.com Lenz - lenz.com and a bunch of other ones. but those listed above are the most common. they all have some great starter systems. check...
  9. T

Digitrax Question

nevermind, i got it
  10. T

Digitrax Question

sorry, the attachment wont load...
  11. T

Digitrax Question

thanks for the tips UP2CSX. but one thing about the Auto reverser. im looking for a more simple way. i just want to put some ground throws at the one switch that i have there, and then when the operator is coming, the dispatcher will tell him what way to go. ill attach a picture. and then the...
  12. T

Digitrax Question

im not too sure if you know what im talkinga bout either. what im trying to say is i have the 2.5 amp Zephyr, im trying to look for more power to power my layout, because i will have 6-7 man operating sessions, 2-3 through freights on the road at once, a yard master, staging boss, and 2-3...
  13. T

Digitrax Question

so your saying the DB150 booster http://digitrax.com/prd_boost_db150.php and digitrax has a simple auto reverser, it also can be used to divide the booster into 4 districts, since my layout is 2 levels, i was thinking about getting one of these, and using 2 divisions for the 2 reversing...
  14. T

Digitrax Question

Hello, i am new on this forum. i Am currently building a modern day BNSF N scale layout. 24 feet by 14 feet. the layout has 2 reverse loops. i have the digitrax Zephyr, and about 10 DCC equipped KATO BNSF locomotives. i want to begin having operating sessions on the layout. its...

Back