Hi there

AemJaYstrains

Hi all

My Name is Marco aka AemJaY and iam from switzerland.
Iam a fan of railroads since the early days. And iam a big fan of the north american railroads. In switzerland we also have nice trains but not that much diesel power haha.

Modelrailroad wise i built some dioramas for N and Z scale. At the moment iam building a european style layout in N Scale and a US themed H0 Layout. ^The H0 project just started and i think i will start a thread to let you know the state and how the work is going. i also have a youtube channel where i will do videos and stuff in english. so if you like and are interested il post the link in here (its also just starting).

besides Modelrailroading iam working 100% at the Airport ZRH in the IT department. If there is free time and iam not in my basement building modelrailroad stuff iam with my girlfriend my cat or just playing a round of Discgolf.

Here are some pictures of me, my hobbys and stuff.

Cheers
jay

IMG_7189.JPGIMG_6764.jpgIMG_7076.JPEG53608473533_5563cd8b1b_o.jpgIMG-4930.JPG

Hi all

My Name is Marco aka AemJaY and iam from switzerland.
Iam a fan of railroads since the early days. And iam a big fan of the north american railroads. In switzerland we also have nice trains but not that much diesel power haha.

Modelrailroad wise i built some dioramas for N and Z scale. At the moment iam building a european style layout in N Scale and a US themed H0 Layout. ^The H0 project just started and i think i will start a thread to let you know the state and how the work is going. i also have a youtube channel where i will do videos and stuff in english. so if you like and are interested il post the link in here (its also just starting).

besides Modelrailroading iam working 100% at the Airport ZRH in the IT department. If there is free time and iam not in my basement building modelrailroad stuff iam with my girlfriend my cat or just playing a round of Discgolf.

Here are some pictures of me, my hobbys and stuff.

Cheers
jay

View attachment 185486View attachment 185487View attachment 185488View attachment 185489View attachment 185490
Hi Jay, Welcome to the forum

Your trains look great, look forward to seeing more of them. We have the same frisbee courses around where I live.

Dave LASM

Back