Recent content by threedeeprincellc

1. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

I'm trying to find a good 3d model so I don't have to spend an eternity creating a 3d file for it...
  2. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

Good afternoon sir, Yes. I did kind of disappear. Turns out, I have some kind of weird heart disease. I'm back now though. HA.
  3. threedeeprincellc

Atlas ACF F89-J 89' Flat car Load

I really like that! What’s the length on that flat car?
  4. threedeeprincellc

What If There Was A Model Train Company That Just Made Models Based On Original/Fictional Designs?

I’m sure there is a market for it but it isn’t really for me. I’m more realism than anything. My actual dream is to have a miniature of my own town. We have a paper mill where a train comes into town like once or twice a week. Would be pretty slick in my opinion.
  5. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

Something like this?! I just did this the other day
  6. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

Do you have a photo for inspiration?
  7. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

I’ll keep that in mind! Thanks for the ideas! My whole shop actually grew because of great customer requests like yours! Thanks!
  8. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

Thanks. I appreciate you
  9. threedeeprincellc

Ebay store

Hey everyone, I design and 3d print miniatures that are ready for paint. I have them listed for HO, O, and N scales here at my eBay shop. Please let me know your feedback! I also have a subscription box where I will ship newly created items as well as some of our classics! Check them out below...
  10. threedeeprincellc

What are you buying this Month?

I can't help but share my monthly subscription box that I just started on this forum. I design and 3d print small accessories in HO scale. For $15/month you can get 10-15 small pieces. This month, is a camping theme to celebrate the end of summer.
  11. threedeeprincellc

The new layout 2023

I like using foam but that's just because I'm used to it and I have it readily available.
  12. threedeeprincellc

ThreeDeePrince, LLC

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce myself to this forum. I am a father and husband. During our covid lock down in Michigan, I started a small business in my basement / garage. I 3D print miniatures for model railroads and other miniature dioramas. Im super passionate about miniatures! Most...

Back