the-menace's latest activity

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

• T
    the-menace replied to the thread Full power all the time..
    Thanks ShermanHill, I will heed the warnings and comments you all are giving me. I appreciate all the input I can get. Dennis "the-menace"
  • T
    I do not recall upsetting any Gods, But I guess one never knows do they? I have set and watched both my trains most of the evening and...
  • T
    Thanks for the help. A really strange thing happened with this controller. When I began having problems with it, along with the high...
  • T
    Thanks to wvg_ca and tootnkumin for their wisdom I will attempt to replace the controller. I'd like to find one like the one that came...
  • T
    I am extremely new to model railroading. I bought my first train about a month ago. A Bachmann H O Christmas train along with some other...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.