Recent content by swiggy

1. swiggy

Large Scale-Outdoors-1:29(or so)-Washington Idaho & Montana Ry Co

wow, i want to build one. that is really sweet, very cool long straights. A video would be even better:D. I have some ideas for the back yard, but nothing solid yet......great pics!
  2. swiggy

New Bridge

Thanks, as with all............still a work in progress:eek:.......but soooo much fun!
  3. swiggy

New Bridge

Hello forum, I added a bass wood bridge painted with "hammered" metal paint. Came out pretty good:D 6BwPWnz5CzE
  4. swiggy

mountain to desert 16x8 garage layout

New Tunnel Added Added a new tunnel to break up the scene. Also added a new arch (actually 3)...and some towers....check this out *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_Towers:eek: AAAANNNDDDD...a cool night shot:D
  5. swiggy

WPF Feb15th to Feb 22nd

thanks V&AL...Honestly...I dont remember....wait....Welly (Land Rover), Mini Express (jeep).
  6. swiggy

WPF Feb15th to Feb 22nd

Some new weathering pics....Tank Car (fuel):eek:...some mighta spilled:eek:
  7. swiggy

weathering D&RGW locos - tips appreciated

ok, i think it looks better, figure i'd mess with the bachmann first:eek::D with flash no flash (how i see it all the time)
  8. swiggy

Wpf 1/4 - 1/10

just a recent pic I set up the trains in the background, thought it was fitting:D
  9. swiggy

SD70ACe w/sound & 6 other locos running

Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at running a quad consist with two in the front and two locos at the back. the coal train has 4 locomotives. DCC, 3 power feeds, 13 switches, and..................lotsa fun:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeagY5CsCo0
  10. swiggy

Thanks a ton, Motley..... those look incredible! I'll get to it right away..... waltr......i noticed rust looks more worn than the tanker.......on it! thanks again
  11. swiggy

tried, I think they look ok, some of the rust came out too rusty:eek: with the lighting I have, they look much more dull...better than the photos (flash) any tips are MORE THAN WELCOME:D and this one cause i like it
  12. swiggy

Hello from Tulsa, OK

welcome jvivlemore, i would check out Craigslist in your area, there are usually some unfinished layouts peeps are selling. A 4x8 N scale would be an empire, for HO not so much. keep us posted on what your doing! j
  13. swiggy

My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

use a knife with a serrated edge......works wonders on foam.....U must wait until the foam dries
  14. swiggy

My first 4X8 layout Mountains and tunnel, and town

I have the $39 applicator.....works great. Plaster cloth:), not plastic:eek:

Back