Recent content by rhensley6@gmail.com

1. R

Best turnouts for switching layout

If you have room, 6 or greater.
  2. R

CCC&StL & NYC Book

The CCC&StL ran from Cleveland to Bellefontaine to Anderson to Indianapolis to Terre Haute to Mattoon to Alton to East St Louis. It also ran from Cairo to Vincennes to Paris to Danville to Peoria to Kankakee. And then it ran from Cincinnati to Greensburg to Indianapolis to Terre Haute to...
  3. R

Is Your Layout Ready for Visitors?

Basically, yes. My workbench is mess, but it always is. The layout? Yep!
  4. R

History Center in Anderson IN - report

We are locked up at the moment, but will open for those who call in, wear a mask and get their temperature taken. That's M - W - F from 10 to 3. Hey, at least you can get in to look around! The train area is a little upset at the moment. The ceiling has a hole in it from a water leek (that...
  5. R

What SCALE and GAUGE do you model in?

I have built in several scales, but I am an HO modeler.
  6. R

What is the Name of Your Model Railroad?

The East Central Indiana (ECI) an ex-NYC railroad running from Anderson Indiana south to Westport Indiana.
  7. R

Did You Name Your Model Railroad...

Yes, the East Central Indiana RR is a HO railroad. I decided to model the line running through Anderson Indiana going south to Westport Indiana. That line was abandoned by PC and was available. But in 1983, I originally built Westport and then decided I needed more. Gradually the railroad...
  8. R

ECI Tour

Now just behind the trees, the ECI Special rolls on onto the countryside past the main yards of the ECI where a number of projects are underway. A caboose may be seen slightly off center and numerous cars and a twin hopper are in the foreground. The ECI still makes use of a caboose on a number...

Back