Recent content by RailFanRick

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. RailFanRick

MTH HO SD70m-2 CV and motor issues PLEASE HELPPP

Call address 55 then set CV 55 to 55, in other words use 55 three times in the whole process, that should work. :)
  2. RailFanRick

MTH HO Scale SD70ace & SD70M-2 Release Date?

Thanks a bunch for this article UP2CSX, definitely convinced me to wait on Athearns models now. I have way to many Loco's by other manufacturers that i love and not about to put down my NCE DCC system for a few loco's and run out and buy an MTH DCS system. Unreal that they want to market there...
  3. RailFanRick

Distance between tracks

I use 2.5 inches as a minimum on my entire layout with no problems from any loco's or rolling stock. also gives you a lil extra room for turnout swithches, signals etc...:cool:
  4. RailFanRick

WOW, Kristin at MTH finally replied to my E-Mail after sending it over a week ago. OH Cool, another delay! Now why doesn't this surprise me? lol....Here it is as follows: :eek:Hello. Thank you for contacting MTH Electric Trains. We appreciate your interest in our products. The HO diesels...
  5. RailFanRick

Yep thats exactly what i'm thinking about doing, considering there being made off the T-55 molds they oughta look pretty sweet and the rate MTH is going there probably gonna be released at the same time if not sooner! lol:confused:
  6. RailFanRick

:confused:Hey Everyone,, Has anyone heard anything about the release dates of the HO MTH SD70ace and the SD70M-2's?? I don't know how many more delays they plan on having but i know my pre-order has done been delayed so many times that EMD is probably already designing a new locomotive to take...
  7. RailFanRick

Hey Everyone,, Has anyone heard anything about the release dates of the HO MTH SD70ace and the...

Hey Everyone,, Has anyone heard anything about the release dates of the HO MTH SD70ace and the SD70M-2's?? I don't know how many more delays they plan on having but i know my pre-order has done been delayed so many times that EMD is probably already designing a new locomotive to take the place...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.