Recent content by mstraus2002

1. M

4x8 n scale layout with a question

Sound Garden? Alice in Chains? or some other late '90s lumberjack band
  2. M

Naming the towns on your layout

My town is called Cason Point, TX.It is set in the early 1980's with Cotton Belt and SP running through. It is also a connecting point for the Blacklands RR out of Sulpher Springs. It is located in the Piney Woods of East Texas. It was founded in the early 1900's by Dr. Philip Hertitz, a...
  3. M

GP9's, where do you get them?

I just searched GP9 on ebay and found a set of 3(1 powered 2 unpowered) undecorated gp9 in a set. They are $25 with 9 hours to go. Sorry couldn't get the link to copy. They were under the HO scale section if that is the scale you are looking for.
  4. M

Hello from Texas

Hello. I'm in Lindale over by Tyler Mike
  5. M

Hello from Lindale TX

http://cottonbeltdepotmuseum.com/
  6. M

Hello from Lindale TX

Google Cotton Belt Depot Museum Tyler, TX. The old Cotton Belt Headquarters that opened there in 1954 is still in Tyler is still there also. It is the Smith County Tax Office now, but they left the Cotton Belt name on it. I will try and get over there this weekend and get a few pics to post.
  7. M

Hi All...

Old airplane buff, especially homebuilts and ultralights. always thought Rans made good looking products
  8. M

Hello from Lindale TX

My name is Mike and I live in Lindale TX near Tyler. I have a HO double oval on a 4x8 that I plan to scenic soon. I don't have much rolling stock as I lost a case full of Cotton Belt equipment in a move, but what I have keeps me entertained. We have a nice little museum in Tyler at the old...
  9. M

Hi All...

When you get to Dallas, check out Discount Model Trains in Addison. They are actually located at Addison airport, and judging from your user name that will appeal to you too!

Back