Recent content by Mouse

1. Mouse

San Bernardino Railroad Days

http://www.sbdepotmuseum.com/home/2011/3/4/san-bernardino-railroad-days-sponsored-by.html Just saw this advertised in todays local paper and thought id pass it on to those interested in a short Steam Excursion!! Aswell as Model Trains to be seen.
  2. Mouse

Athearn SD70ACe Shutdown sequence?

Guess im gonna have to mess with manual notching as the Digitrax Zephyr Xtra does not have an emergency stop switch.
  3. Mouse

Athearn SD70ACe Shutdown sequence?

Hello everyone, Im trying to figure out how to get my Athearn SD70ACe's equipped with factory Tsunami sound decoders to "play" the engine shut down sequence. Ive scoured the internet with no luck and have looked at numberous Tsunami / Athearn manuels online on how to go about getting them...
  4. Mouse

Athearn Genesis SD70ACes?

Family owned business ;) The El Camino in the background usually has parts spread out around that bench as it is a work in progress to.
  5. Mouse

Athearn Genesis SD70ACes?

Your gonna love them Littlefoot! I have two of the BNSF units with sound and i seriously now feel like my other engines are neglected. :D *coinsidently, i have 9131 also (2nd engine). what there running around is just a small circle i set up and take down every now and then at work*
  6. Mouse

Digitrax DH123, Dim the headlight?

Im interested in this aswell!
  7. Mouse

Digitrax Zephyr Xtra + Tsunami Sound Decoder

Thanks for this CSX Robert! Finnally got it reset back to factory defaults! Using address '0'. :D Now i can go back through and set it up! One other question, is what CV or CV's needs to be changed so that the sound only comes on / off once the specific locomotive is selected / deselected...
  8. Mouse

Well ive come across a new problem and i have no clue how to fix it. One of my Athearn Ace's works perfectly. The 2nd one, I cant get it to do anything now. I think I may have changed the address on it but i cant figure out what it is x_x Ive tried reseting the decoder to factory settings by...
  9. Mouse

Not having any luck with these two Ace's :confused: Cycling hasnt helped. Edit: Still messing with it and getting know where. Flashes "busy" but does nothing. Looks like I may need to purge and buy the PTB-100 and save the head ache for something else. Atleast the Ace's are set to 2...
  10. Mouse

Ive tried in OPS mode to atleat give the loco's 4 Digit address's(rode number) but its not taking the programming. All my other locos with Digitrax decoders in them had no issue with this. It seems like I cant get it to do anything with the SD70Ace's other then run and use the factory settings...
  11. Mouse

Hey fellow train modelers, I just recieved my Digitrax Zephyr Xtra DCC System. I have 2 Athearn Genesis SD70ACe's with Soundtraxx Tsunami Sound Decoders factory installed and I would like to program / change CV's and what not. My question is in regards to Soundtraxx recomending I use...
  12. Mouse

roof top beacons

Rico, while i wish it were my video / layout, i cant take credit for it. Just left you a comment on your video however! Sound is very very clear on your loco and you can easily and clearly see the beacon in action! Thanks for the vid :D
  13. Mouse

roof top beacons

You can see the perticular Beacon / Locomotive in this great video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysejYKx-eGk Is very convincing to me! Maybe it is an "orderable part".
  14. Mouse

how did you pick a rail line

Well, I dont have a real layout just yet but I have choosen to go with BNSF for frieght and Metrolink for local passanger. I've picked these simply because where I live (Corona, Ca), I see one of these be it freight from BNSF or passanger from Metrolink ever 20 minutes or so! And thats why I...
  15. Mouse

2nd Anual How Many Contest????

Im gonna go with 247

Back