Recent content by mikeknuckey

1. mikeknuckey

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

Afther 3 weeks at customs... This Lot has arrived!
  2. mikeknuckey

First layout, H0 short line in small space 12x6

Hi, Yes, I want a layout where I can run at least one train while Im working on switching another. As I will not use automated signaling for now; I choose two lines to avoid crashes.
  3. mikeknuckey

Got it! I've made a few modifications without loosing track space.
  4. mikeknuckey

Hi! Im working on my first layout. Afther a lot of dreaming... now Im planing a short line layout. The space I have is a 12 x 6 ft room with no door. I would like to ask for your opinions about the projected layout (what problems could I have with it or how to improve it). I will make it with...
  5. mikeknuckey

Hi! This just take a loooong time to get here. It was shipped on august!
  6. mikeknuckey

I love the smell of fresh parcel comming by the door. For my future layout!
  7. mikeknuckey

Thanks! Which is your Ebay Seller name? This way I can follow you.
  8. mikeknuckey

C Can I help you with some space... hehehe If you are going to sell something, please let me know.
  9. mikeknuckey

Should you tell your wife......?

As a hobby shop owner... I see this every day, theres even a special place on storage to keep products of clients that wants to hide them from wife. I'm planning to print lotery winning numbers, so they can "probe" they win all this models in a lotery for a good cause. In my case, Im so lucky...
  10. mikeknuckey

I've recieve a lot I won on Ebay, something caught my attention on the box... it comes with yellow tape from DHL "repacked" marks... I've opened and 25 of 30 rail cars were absolutely wet... Card boxes are so damaged It cant hold the cars inside now they are dry... and some oxid appears too. I...
  11. mikeknuckey

Weatherings for a Diorama

I have to still weather with pigments and matt barnish. Thanks for the advice
  12. mikeknuckey

Searching now! Thanks
  13. mikeknuckey

I keep working on the diorama, any observations or advise are welcome. Afther giving the terrain form with DAS (paper passte) I've painted and then applied static grass.

Back