Recent content by mcohall

1. M

Where to buy?

I am currently looking for older style european train and I can't seem to find a site that is located in the US for shipping purposes. If you could send any and all links that would be greatly appreciated. I am located in New York.
  2. M

Table construction

Thats what I was talking about when i said styrofoam. Looking for what it could have been
  3. M

Table construction

What is the best material to put on top of the wood? My uncle used something that was hardish not wood or particle board or card board. Styrofoam is a no no. What is the best for it? Open to all ideas
  4. M

Help! Wiring my layout.

Thanks, and you never know. There could be anything to everything on youtube. There are a lot of model railroading videos. Also, watching a video on how to do it is a lot better for the type of learner I am.
  5. M

Help! Wiring my layout.

Mine has exactly everything the top one has. I searched youtube and no one has a video on how to set them up and how to wire them to a board to throw them by pressing a button.
  6. M

Help! Wiring my layout.

Thank you for your response. I bought Atlas Right Remote Snap-switch code100 turn outs. Do I still have to buy a motor to throw them remotely or do they come with it? As you can see im very new.
  7. M

Hello from Long Island, New York

Recently just got into model railroading.
  8. M

Help! Wiring my layout.

Hi, I currently just got interested into model railroading. I have created a computer image of my layout that I plan on building. I have read atlas's book on wiring. I'm still very new to this as is my father. My father has a O27 layout but he doesn't know how to wire it because his is AC and HO...

Back