Recent content by liamneuser

1. L

Headlights come on for opposite direction?! Please Help ASAP

I actually figured out a solution. I ran a wire from one end of the decoder to the other for the opposite light, and vice versa! But thanks for all the help!
  2. L

It doesn't have white or yellow wires.
  3. L

I'm not sure the name, it's a Bachman decoder that came with a GP38. What exactly are motor leads? I've tried switching the wires to the motor from the DCC Decoder, but it just made the engine go backwards and the lights stay the same. It goes the right direction, but the lights go the wrong way.
  4. L

I just installed a DCC Decoder in my GP-38, that I took from another GP-38. It runs fine, and the headlights come on, but when I'm going forward, the back comes on, and when going backwards the front comes on! How do I stop this from happening and fix it to how it should be? Any help would be...
  5. L

Ineed of urgent help for Locomotive.

It's not doing it anymore. I put some old Lionel lube from the 1940s in it, and after a while of running it's not making the noise!
  6. L

Ineed of urgent help for Locomotive.

I just spent $130, on a B&M Alco Rs3, and it ran great for about a few hours, until it started making a terrible grinding noise. I opened it up, and everything looks okay. Everything is oilled. Can someone give me some advice or answers? Thank's so much! --Liam

Back