Recent content by leejax01

1. L

A good visit to the LHS today

UP modeling When I started out, I modeled UP and Santa Fe because of ease of availability. I have downsized my UP fleet to 8 locos and am now focusing on local lines here in Jax. Fl. like NS,FEC, and CSX, but you will also see UP,BNSF,and just rescently a KCS was spotted at the NS yard. That...
  2. L

They still have the 7529 UP with DCC/Sound at the LHS. I am not sure about the dim light as I have not taken the loco out of the wrapper yet, but I will get to it some time next week. We were at the club last night and left after 3AM and the 6000's are way heavier than any SD90 and pulls as good...
  3. L

I would go that route then. The difference for me was I got my usual discount and no waiting for the mail. Best wishes.
  4. L

Up Ac6000cw They have 1 more UP AC6000CW at their other store for 199.99. If you are still interested, I can forward their # and web address. They have 6 more CSX AC6000's ...3 of the #829 and 3 of the #849 and the 1 of the UP#7529. Also picked up a Norfolk Southern C44-9W from Kato...
  5. L

I will check their inventory and if they have another 1 at either 2 stores, I will forward their website/phone number so that you can deal with them direct. I was thinking of buying 2 more CSX's and listing on Ebay for those who can't find them.
  6. L

I was off work this week and really didn't have much to do. I try to buy something new atleast once a week.
  7. L

I didn't do too bad myself. I received these in the mail: -Broadway Limited Paragon series AC6000CW SP DCC/Sound -Kato C44-9W SP Dash 9 stealth off of Ebay(suprised that it came with a NCE DCC decoder not mentioned in the auction!!!) -Athearn Genesis SD75M SF stealth Then I went to the...

Back