Recent content by Ken W

1. K

TV Show Railroad Alaska

I just watch it for the trains. There are some interesting personalities on the show though.
  2. K

Magazine Subscription

Bob, N Scale Magazine is a contender. I've bought quite a few of their issues already. I've also downloaded most of the MRH issues and I like that one a lot, especially the ability to link to web sites right from it. Haven't seen the other, but I'll take a look. Thanks.
  3. K

Magazine Subscription

Asked for a subscription for Christmas and was told that was a stupid present and I should just get one. Looking for opinions as to the best N scale one out there. I looked at Model Railroader after a long hiatus and was disappointed with the number of ads and little actual material...
  4. K

Interior Lighting N Scale

Looking to light the interior of a corner store in N scale. Haven't found many good options. Those I have found do not contain wiring instructions, just the LED's themselves. Suggestions?
  5. K

Woodland Scenics

MOD-U-Rail My entire layout is Mod-U Rail. I've got 4 straight and 4 corner modules with 5 of them being completed. I did end up with a lot of extra materials from the kits, but I suppose it depends on how you design your layout and choose to use the materials. I am also using the stands...
  6. K

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

I'll guess 675 675 for me.
  7. K

Veteran's Call

Navy Retired 1982 - 2003 Uss Mount Baker AE-34 Charleston; Uss Badger FF-1071 Pearl Harbor; USS Guam LPH-9 Norfolk; USS Supply AOE-6 (Plankowner) Norfolk; shore tours at SIMA Newport, RI, NATO MEWSG RNAS Yeovilton, England, and COMOPTEVFOR Norfolk.
  8. K

Hello from WI

Greetings! I'm a CNW N-scale guy in Green Bay having relocated from Sheboygan in April of last year. Welcome to the forum. Lots of good stuff on here.
  9. K

12 Volt power supply

Thanks. My power packs are 18VDC output. Will this harm the bulb or burn it out faster? I already have my other accessories on a separate power pack. Thanks again.
  10. K

12 Volt power supply

Just bought an N scale building sign that requires a 12V power supply. What do you guys use to create / supply 12V for these types of accessory? Thanks in advance. Ken
  11. K

On the search for coalporters....

Got the same thing in an internet search too. It lists a price, but not where to get them. Don't know who this list belongs to. Thanks.
  12. K

No luck with Con-Cor; HO scale only. They did have some great customer service when I called them. Thanks.
  13. K

I see them in HO but not N.. Will have to call them and ask. Thanks!!
  14. K

That's the problem. I don't recall. Sux!
  15. K

No, they were boxed.

Back