Recent content by Judead

1. J

Window Decals

Decals You have anything in mind? I can make custom one off decals if I have a print run I might be able to throw it in.
  2. J

Hello from middle tn

Good of to know I will stay away from ebay then. Cheers to you as well!
  3. J

Hello from middle tn

Jeff I agree wholeheartedly and there are things I will have to do when she is sleeping as she wants to help with any project I do. Usually she puts her hand on the wrench and says daddy can I do it? I'll look at the links. I was in Evansville ind earlier this year had to wrap to water delivery...
  4. J

Hello from middle tn

i think you are right I am hoping the girls change their minds so we constantly have projects together;) Rest assured I read for a day or two and know dcc is what I want as well as sound. Thanks for the welcome and what is life like down under?
  5. J

Hello from middle tn

David, thanks for the information definitely will look at a minimum of two 8' x 36" wide boards keeping the reach no more that 30". I definitely will make different heights. You mention different heights which brings me to another question what grades are acceptable for trouble free...
  6. J

Hello from middle tn

Ill make sure I do I am amazed at how friendly this forum is and I know I am in the right place. Merry Christmas to you!
  7. J

Hello from middle tn

Nashville very much does! I was in Nashville quite a bit going to college and working a couple years now I own my own graphics shop. Not many shops around that do railroading the only one I knew of was in franklin but it closed many years ago. I am going to see if there is a club local...
  8. J

Hello from middle tn

I am as green as anyone could be but I have had a great fascination with trains ever since I was a little boy. I am 36 years old with. 5 year old girl and a 2 year old girl. I would like to do something hands on with them that builds pride in doing something with your hands. I am not one to...
  9. J

Hello from middle tn

I am as green as anyone could be but I have had a great fascination with trains ever since I was a little boy. I am 36 years old with. 5 year old girl and a 2 year old girl. I would like to do something hands on with them that builds pride in doing something with your hands. I am not one to...

Back