Recent content by John Honeck Sr

1. J

turnout position indicator

Thank You after going from my Laptop with Windows 7 to my old Windows XP computer I could open the pdf file.
  2. J

turnout position indicator

I printed out a 2 page electronics worksop paper on "turnout position indicator" by Bob Kendall. My printer was going out of ink so the prints where real light and I can't read the copies. Can any one help me finding this topic again? It has wiring diagrams showing how to wire led's onto the...
  3. J

Wilson's HO Turntable.

Thank you all. I think I figured it out. There are two wires from the switch to the motor and two wires to the track. I must wire ac power to the motor pair and dc or dcc power to the track pair
  4. J

Wilson's HO Turntable.

E-Bay info It just shows wiring of the switch and turntable motor and track, not how to power it up. Thanks
  5. J

Wilson's HO Turntable.

I'm trying to install a old Wilson's turntable. I have no instructions. There is a switch included, hocked up to the turntable moter and track, I quess. The questions I have, how to a power up this thing? I found out that the switch controls the rotaion, of the turntable, and the direction, of...

Back