Recent content by Jackawanna

1. Jackawanna

Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc. New listing with spreadsheet and pics

Some; day I will figure this out; Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc. I have about $7,000 worth of Kato Unitrack. About $15,000 worth of motive power, Maybe $4 or 5 K in rolling stock. NCE Power Cab with SB5 booster, (making the control a Pro Cab). An...
  2. Jackawanna

Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc. New listing with spreadsheet and pics

In the original thread I upgraded everything but it is buried deep in page 3. New deals and I'll take reasonable offers. I am now offering DCC equipped locos for $110.00 plus actual shipping. I'll get a spreadsheet up tomorrow for the locos. Thanks, J B
  3. Jackawanna

Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc.

NEW AND IMPROVED Posting! See if these spread sheets work? All are upgraded with MT wheels, Kadee whisker couplers at correct height, sanded & painter bottoms, weighted correctly. (All to NMRA standards) The $12.50 plus actual shippingis if you buy 3 cars, buy 1 its $15 plus actual shipping, If...
  4. Jackawanna

Down to $15 now. Buy several and I'll include shipping.
  5. Jackawanna

Well, here I am again? The site would not let me in. Apparently I never existed? Kinda strange, twilight Zone strange. I am talking to another me, same email address as..Me? None of my previous stuff here tho. I was gonna give someone here a loco he could check out and upgrade. I think I am in a...

Back