Recent content by Ironade

1. Ironade

Need your help/opinion with my new layout

Thank you Lynn!
  2. Ironade

Thank you for being patient with me. :) Which CAD software do you guys use? I looked around on Google, and there are several different software, I am not sure which one is reliable for model railroad layout. Maybe I should make a label for 3 curves on my sketch: 2 curves will be 14" radius...
  3. Ironade

Ok, I can adjusting the layout though by moving the mine to somewhere on 3 straight tracks. The roundhouse is just a concept because I'm thinking about to building my own roundhouse (maybe 9-12 stalls) instead of ordering several 3 stalls roundhouses. I can remove the reverse loops. The...
  4. Ironade

Hello everyone, I have a question about to upgrade my small and simple layout to large layout. I draw the new layout on paper instead of using the model railroad program on computer. That picture is just a concept to see if you think it is possible to make a train to run all the way around? I am...
  5. Ironade

Giving in to temptation...

I feel the same with trains and my other hobby, Morgan Dollars.. Everytime, I told to myself that after I bought a Morgan at fleamarket, it will be my last one for this month; however, when I saw the other stunning Morgan dollar on ebay, I gotta to have it! Same way with trains... I can control...
  6. Ironade

New here and has a question

Great, I'm relieving now. Yes, I am planning to get the DCC turntable, and I will get some flex tracks. Which one is the best base to hold down the flex tracks? Also do I need to get a specific code of flex track such as 65, 80, etc to make it to fit between EZ tracks and turntable? Thank you...
  7. Ironade

New here and has a question

Hello everyone! I found this hobby, model railroad, fantastic and fun since 1999 (when I was 15). I didn't realized that there are so many people who like to do something with model railroad. Where I used to live only has 56k modem, so I am not able to use the website to search and research...

Back