Recent content by happyjose

1. H

E-bay item

Engineers: On e-bay, item #180085672558 GP38 Proto 2000, Any good? Happy Jose
  2. H

MRs videos

Videos Engineers: Funny, I received only three, Haqppy Jose
  3. H

MRs videos

Engineers: What happened to the monthly DVDs Dream-Plan-Build by MR? I thought they were great!!!! Happy Jose
  4. H

Road Title

Engineers: Anyone out there know of anyone making a 3 or 4 bay hopper car for the Lake Erie Franklin & Clarion Railroad Company road? I may have to resort to decals. Happy Jose
  5. H

Kadee's whisker

"Whiskers Thank you one and all. You'e been most helpful. Happy Jose
  6. H

Kadee's whisker

Engineers: I haven't used the "whisker" coupler yet. Do we need to use a shim to take the place of the brass spring on top of the coupler? Happy Jose
  7. H

Old Rivarossi 4-4-2

Engineers: Does any old timer know if the 4-4-2s tender picks up power on the right side and the loco picks power on the left side only? There also is a wire coming from the tender floor that goes to the motor in the cab. The loco alone weighs 18 ounces. The motor turns over fine. I was...
  8. H

Atlas RS3

Rs3 RIGHT!!! I remember now. THANKS ALL for your response. Happy Jose
  9. H

Atlas RS3

Engineers: This is my week for problems. I just got two Atlas RS3s and I need help getting the shells off without breaking them all apart. One has a bright headlight and the other is dim. Id like to see what happening under the hood. On the bottom of the chassis are numbers 37701. Id like to...
  10. H

Bacmann decapod short

Engineers: I put a decapod on the track turned up the power and I heard a click and saw a puff of smoke rising from the loco. Any ideas? Its brand new. The MRC power pack I have has a pilot light and it dims when the power is applied. Thats two I have with the same problem. Any easy fix...

Back