Recent content by Handyman

1. H

What do you do for a living?

Self employed now with my own Handyman business, hence the user name.;) Spent 25 years as a CNC programmer/operator for two different companies.
  2. H

What is your age?

57 in two months. Some times it feels like 67.:rolleyes: Depends on the weather.
  3. H

Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas to all my new friends here on the forum!
  4. H

Hi to everyone

Hi Jim, I do have some layout building experience. I helped build the layout at the club I used to belong to. All hand laid track on a 40 X 20 layout. I moved away and had to leave them behind. I was a active member for three years. Right now I'm planning a 3X6 layout to build with my 11...
  5. H

Hi to everyone

Hi Ken, You guessed right on that one. HO is the wayto go.;) Don't have any one particular road name. I am interrested in the B&O, CSX, SF and SP. Most of my stock is modern. I'm also interrested in West Virginia logging railroads. Cheers, Rick
  6. H

Hi to everyone

Hi everyone, I'm Rick and just joined the forum. I have been interrested in trains since I was a kid. My great uncle was an engineer for the New York Central so the love of trains must run in the blood.:D I really got bit by the bug in 1985 when a friend of mine gave me a Walthers HO...

Back