Recent content by gonfishin

1. G

matching paint

Can someone tell me how to match CNs red/orange color, on there late models?
  2. G

Replacement parts

This is too confusing, the hell with it I'll just buy both
  3. G

Replacement parts

What is the difference between inside and outside frame Thanks jbaakko
  4. G

Replacement parts

Thanks Steve58
  5. G

Replacement parts

Hey everyone, I have an ATHEARN - 4923 CN C44-9W #2521 and I want to change the wheels to Nickel Silver. There are 3 sizes, 40", 42", 45" how do I find this out or can someone tell me, and do I need half axle or do I need the hole axle with gear?:confused: Thanks
  6. G

Kato and Athearn

very nice pictures, have you ever thought about installing a coin wash on those rails!:Dlol
  7. G

Kato and Athearn

Yes they did but they don't make them in replacment shells, only undecorated:(
  8. G

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

LOL thats cool!:D
  9. G

Kato and Athearn

I want to use my katos I just want them in CP or CN1
  10. G

Kato and Athearn

You guys think it worth the headache?
  11. G

Kato and Athearn

I would hate to spend money only to find out it doesn't work!
  12. G

Kato and Athearn

Kato and Athearn -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Is it possible to place a Athearn shell on a kato frame? This shell http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230303776088 on this frame...
  13. G

Jos, I would love to see a video tutoral of that birch tree getting put together. I learn better watching someone else then reading directions. And yes, you are an artist.
  14. G

Hey everyone I niticed some nice landscapes and trees very nice work! I found this video on how to make pine trees and is by far the best looking pine i"ve seen. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rf_bejdO8g

Back