Recent content by Frank Rizzo

1. Frank Rizzo

Bachmann Spectrum HO E33 on Sale

I've been looking at the E33 from Bachmann, never bought any of their engines before. Their steam looked decent, the diesels a little lacking in detail, and then there are the electrics. I purchased a VGN E33, which is a PC or NH name, VGN referred to the General Electric locomotive as the EL-C...
  2. Frank Rizzo

Trailers for Malibu Trucks?

With all the chit-chat on the Malibu trucks, I was wondering what you have found to work well for trailers with them. Suggestions, comments? Looking to buy some trailers to go along with my collection of trucks. Thanks, Frank
  3. Frank Rizzo

Intermodel prices?

I have been slowly working on getting a stack train in operation. I have some power (ATSF GP60M + GP60B Athearn RTR) and some containers but I have been waiting for better well cars for the containers. The old Athearns have no weight as described earlier and I never could find a good answer on...
  4. Frank Rizzo

Rant: Outrageous Pre-order Lead Times

Speaking of FTD, they have an "Odds and Ends Sale" going on now, received an email today on it. PCM N&W Y6b 2-8-8-2 No Sound: $199 and With Loksound: $249. Also assorted AC6000 No Sound: $79, Unlettered and No Sound UP Big Boy 4-8-8-4: $199, assorted Galloping Geese No Sound: $69 and With...
  5. Frank Rizzo

Athearn BB Replacement Wheelsets sizes

Thanks for the wheel and axle info, along with the NWSL links, appreciate it. Frank
  6. Frank Rizzo

Athearn BB Replacement Wheelsets sizes

Hello, I'm looking to replace the plastic wheelsets on two HO Athearn bluebox loco's, GP35 and SW7 calf. Now I have searched the forums and found lots of talk on replacement freight and passenger wheels, but not on the Athearn BB loco wheels. So, I'm looking for HO RP25 NMRA 110 wheelsets. I...

Back