Recent content by Fisher

1. F

Friends of Bill W.

Yes it is, and the Model Railroad addiction has kicked in here and is in full swing. I wonder if there is a 12 step program for this. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  2. F

Friends of Bill W.

When i got sober, i lost all of my friends. Me getting sober forced them to look at their drinking, and of course the wives get involved, and next thing you know it's crickets chirping in the background. lolol Regardless, i got sober for me, had i not done that, i would not be here today. I...
  3. F

Friends of Bill W.

Congrats on 1 yr smoke free, i hear that can be a bugger to give up as well.
  4. F

Friends of Bill W.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well. And yes not everyone makes it, my dad died and angry drunk, i was lucky that i got to be sober raising my kids. Because of that we have a great relationship.
  5. F

Friends of Bill W.

Anyone else here on the journey of Sobriety? Today is my 25 year AA birthday. I am so blessed and grateful to have been given the gift of sobriety.
  6. F

A good 29 min video.

My dad, was the night operator in Melville and in Rivers Manitoba after they closed our station down. We moved to Yorkton which was 20 miles from Rhein where we lived in the train station. Melville was 24 miles from Yorkton.
  7. F

Happy Birthday to me.

Thank you guys.
  8. F

Relocating Stuff On Your Layout

So far i have bought 2 half ton trucks, a loading cargo truck and 2 dump trucks. This is more to see how things will look and to configure buildings with roads etc. At some point i am going to have to purchase more vehicles and load of people. I have different types of industry etc so will have...
  9. F

Happy Birthday to me.

Well another year older, at 57 i still feel like i did when i was 16. Renewed my drivers license today for another 5 years, the new picture has more grey in it. lolol
  10. F

Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

Very cool, i counted 35 cars.....
  11. F

On the bench this week.

I started with a homade grey wash, then dry brush the lite blue.
  12. F

On the bench this week.

I started the Magnolia Hotel this morning.
  13. F

On the bench this week.

Thank you.
  14. F

On the bench this week.

Finished it off with a black wash and then matte clear coat.
  15. F

On the bench this week.

Been at this for a week, Not a lot of pieces to this one, but i want to get lots of detail on it.

Back