Recent content by En-TACT

1. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Thank you!
  2. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Freight train - Union Pacific (fantasy scheme by LL).
  3. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Left-side details.
  4. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Right-side details ...
  5. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Frontal details ...
  6. E

Walthers HO EMD F40PH

Detailing a Walther's HO F40PH ... more to come!
  7. HO Bachmann Northern 4-8-4 Greyhound Union Pacific.

HO Bachmann Northern 4-8-4 Greyhound Union Pacific.

A non-prototypical Union Pacific Greyhound #809 steam engine. This was a project consisted of a new chassis with additional weight (30 oz), 5-pole motor and flywheel, TCS WowSound decoder, and much detail to boiler and tender.
  8. E

HO Bachmann 4-8-4 Northern Greyhound

... some more pics. The LED lights really enhance the features and the TCS sound is phenomenal - this Bachmann runs silky smooth!
  9. E

Updated her with a TCS WoW motherboard and sound card, new harness, LED lights to head lamp / rear lamp / cab / left and right side rods, and several minor added details to boiler and tender. The added weight from 17.5 to 30 oz has made an improvement to performance ...
  10. E

Replace DCC Decoder for Bachmann 4-8-4.

Very Nice!
  11. E

Hahaha ..hmmm, I wonder how much someone would be willing to pay for it??
  12. E

Thought I'd share a final shot of this finished project - however, I'm looking into installing a SoundTraxx Tsunami 2 decoder. :)
  13. E

I guess it shows my ignorance with DCC decoders. I have the locomotive's main headlight and the tender's rear headlight. I may plan to place a light in the cab. Which SoundTraxx heavy steam decoder is adequate for what I have?
  14. E

Here's a few pics...
  15. E

This is a Bachmann 4-8-4 Northern, Union Pacific with an oil tender. This model train is from the 90's. I rebuilt it and added a new drive train that was bundled with a decoder, as a project I took on. I think this decoder is Bachmann's brand, or a low standard SoundTraxx, as you will see in...

Back