Recent content by DoctorZ

1. DoctorZ

Northern Hills Railroad Society HO Layout

My son and I loved the thunderstorm too!
  2. DoctorZ

Northern Hills Railroad Society HO Layout

Located in Deadwood, South Dakota, is a nicely detailed Model Train exhibit:
  3. DoctorZ

The Largest HO Model Railroad Layout in Minnesota -- Cab Ride Video Tour

It's not a public layout, but they do have open houses a couple times a year:
  4. DoctorZ

The Great Plains Railroad: Private Basement HO Layout Video

It appears so. I asked him how long it took and he said five years. He didn't mention anyone helping him.
  5. DoctorZ

Little known Slope Area Model Railroad: Wilton, ND

Well you could always subscribe to the YouTube channel where there are over 100 train videos and a few others too: https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterPersuasion/videos
  6. DoctorZ

Little known Slope Area Model Railroad: Wilton, ND

Located in the small town of Wilton, ND, in their historic SOO Line depot, is the Slope Area Model Railroad. Most of it's club members have died, and only two left are active in the club. Here is a video to document this nice little layout:
  7. DoctorZ

The Great Plains Railroad: Private Basement HO Layout Video

I was invited to shoot this private layout. I hope you enjoy it:
  8. DoctorZ

A 1,000+ foot N Scale Layout: Video!

Located in the basement of the Railroad Museum of Minot, Minot, North Dakota, is a 1,000+ foot N scale model railroad layout. Enjoy the tour:
  9. DoctorZ

The Tri-State Model Railroaders Club Layout

Yep, someone had left the switch in the wrong position. That someone has been reprimanded!
  10. DoctorZ

The Tri-State Model Railroaders Club Layout

If you're in the area of northern Georgia, the Tri-State Model Railroaders layout inside an historic depot located at Mineral Bluff, GA, is definitely worth a visit.
  11. DoctorZ

The Hawkeye Model Railroad, Coralville, IA

Yea, that was one of my favorites too.
  12. DoctorZ

The Hawkeye Model Railroad, Coralville, IA

I just shot a new video of the 2,000 sq ft HO layout in Coralville, IA (near Iowa City). Hope you enjoy the layout:
  13. DoctorZ

Cab Ride on The WVMRRC's nicely detailed HO Layout.

One of the better model railroad cab ride videos I've seen:
  14. DoctorZ

Custom Built S-Scale Model PIROD Radio Communications Tower

This is really cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLtBqbjjmo
  15. DoctorZ

Night Trains at the Twin City Model Railroad Museum!

There is no how to video. All I know is they used tiny LED lights and a battery inside each car. They used a tiny drill to make the holes and glued each light in place by hand.

Back