Recent content by disisme

1. D

just when you thought it was safe....

the type, I feel, is quite irrlevant. HO track is HO track, no matter what cars or locos are sitting on it. With 6'x2', theres not a lot of options..switching or..oh yeah..switching. Seems this may not be the right board to go to for that stuff anymore. ty for your time guys
  2. D

jeez, I woulda thought one of you would have a layout plan for that size
  3. D

I'm back!... Xtrkcad layout designer for a helluva lot of people that took a ..what...6 year sabbatical (maybe longer!!!). Yall will be very pleased to know that the first thing I did was download xtrkcad again...and probably even more pleased to know I have COMPLETLEY forgotten how to use...
  4. D

Finally!

Willis, the switchback is still there, though once it 'crests' it rolls back down to 'normal' ground level. While the elevation wont be nearly as high, that was one of the difficult points for Chris to cope with on his first layout..... Bobs version is more of a roller coaster ride...
  5. D

Finally!

woo...I take that back.... theres more than 1 bridge... Nice!
  6. D

Finally!

Bob, this is dis, and I finally decided to register here so I can talk to you guys (gday Willis!!). I like it...an interesting modification that goes about as close as you can get to continuous run without actually having it :) With the layout elevation changes being significantly reduced...

Back