Recent content by dano126

1. D

New to DCC

I thought I may have had the wires mixed up too, but according to the illustration in the instruction sheet that came with it, I believe it is correct. The way I understand the instructions that came with the decoder, is that the illustrations are for the lighting for the locomotive, but also...
  2. D

New to DCC

Hello, I'm new to DCC, and just dove into it head first...and I know nothing. I have my layout all set up for it, with a program track and all. I put a NCE P2KSR decoder in a Proto 2000 GP30, and nothing happened when I put it on either the program track or main line. So then, about a half...
  3. D

"Brass Track Fever" not to confused with Cat Scratch Fever

I've been blessed with a fair amount of brass track in H.O. gauge,(code 100) and wonder if anyone has mixed it with nickel silver, and what results you've had with the functioning with it? I started to rebuild my layout after a fire, that was 15 years ago. At that time, I did replace some of...
  4. D

Noob dano126

Hello all, of course Im a newbie. Wanting some answers about track. Going to look around to find the correct place to post my questions.

Back