Recent content by d_sinsley

1. D

Whats the best looking paint scheme?

We actually solved it in post #1 I was just being nice and letting everyone else chime in.
  2. D

Whats the best looking paint scheme?

Now thats is a very coolpaint scheme I had not seen that one. Thats cool
  3. D

ST Maries River Railroad Log Flat

Those buggers at Walthers would do that to me. I have already started and extensive build on the my first of three GP's used by STMA. However I am a stickler for as much accuracy as I can muster and the rebuilds of the G9s STMA uses makes them look more like GP18s. The fans are all wrong they...
  4. D

here is the last of them.
  5. D

and a few more
  6. D

here are more
  7. D

In various threads the subject of my log car project has come up. Well I finally have the first one done. So here it is. It starts life as a Red Caboose flat car. The decking is cut off of it. The frame is cut so its flat not a fish belly. The ends are covered in styrene sheet. Details are...
  8. D

Locomotive wiring questions

I am building a gp9 dummy loco out of an old Cox model. I have some what I am sure are basic questions. I do not have a layout yet but when I do it wil be DCC. I want to have control over the lighting in this loco. The front head lamp and ditch lights on one circuit, the rear head lamp on...
  9. D

Looking for graffiti ideas?

No problem, I didn't exactly make myself clear. Still not sure if I have :)
  10. D

Are we talking about the same stuff. The stuff I am talking about is kinda like sharpies, they are individual pens with different styles of tips. I am not talking about fountain pens. These pens are for doing caligraphy the lazy cheaters way. I looked online and can't find them. I might be...
  11. D

As I am siting here reading the posts another thought I had was caligraphy pens. They come in a variety of tips and colors. They might have some potential.
  12. D

Well that may be pushing it a bit. I am pretty sure BNSF would prefer to not have their cars all boogered up with graffiti and I do know they spend alot of money repainting cars. It's never ok what they do. I have often wondered why they don't enlist these little farts to paint the cars in...
  13. D

I agree completely that the real thing is vandalism, and it is a tearing down of society and structure. I also believe it is not art but I do believe it is creative, a creativity that is seriously misplaced. I believe that the folks that do it are degenerates, but they posses talent. Many...
  14. D

I have not quite figured out why some modelers will count rivets then ignore graffiti. I enjoy the realism and attention to detail I can bring to a model. I will spend hours modeling the affects of weather and neglect, why then wouldn't I medel the effects of degenerates that tag cars. Yes its a...

Back